UpOnline Client Manager Role (Healthcare / Dental)
Managing Full-Service Accounts
- Maintain, Deploy, and Evaluate up to 20 professionalclients' online marketing and provideupdates monthly.
- Prepare content from UpOnline resources and help createcustom content for eachclient.
- Approve communication materials with clients, andassist with best practices andcompliance.
- Deploy and evaluate ongoing campaign success usingour tools and process.
- Provide summary reports to clients monthly.
- Assist with internal project responsibilities to help grow our services.
- Advise on clients' online marketing, maximizing UpOnlineservices, involving SEO/SEM,CPC, best practices, and more.
Work towards guiding new clients through our onboarding process
- Client meeting(s) to consult and gather information.
- Work with our designers to customize a brand lookand feel for client.
- Generate, edit, and help place content for websites and online platforms.
- Help bring new UpOnline Self-serve customers online,and assist existing Self-serve customers with their campaigns.
Candidates should have three or more of these skills/ experiences:
- Writing (academic / publication / association)
- Marketing (agency or client side)
- Front-End Website Development (HTML/CSS/Responsiveweb design)
- Client management
- Charity or Foundation experience
- Customer Service / Retail Management
Our team is currently working remotely. We had a plan, we've been adapting, it's been busy!
We believe in forming long-lasting relationships withour clients and helping them meet their goals with our tools and a great customer experience.
We're a small team, trying to move mountains and always innovating.
Start date flexible, dependent on scheduling trainingaround existing commitments.
Write to email@example.com